Friday, January 4, 2008

Patience for now...

The beautiful figure of Rei Ayanami by Kaiyodo. Image courtesy of XL-xhop

I was informed by a good friend of mine that a figure i was looking forward to have reached the shop which i regularly buy from (see XL-shop). The figure in question was the Kaiyodo Fraulen Revoltech, series No.1: Rei Ayanami. FYI, i am a very big fan of Rei. i fell in love with her from my early days in knowing the anime. She'll always be my no.1 favourite female character.

But alas... since i'm currently unemployed (a job's on the way) for now, i've no means financially to buy the figure. My current monthly allowance (this will stop once i get my first paycheck) only allows me to have some fun, fill Aoi-chan with fuel, pay my phone bill and buy necessary items ONLY. My savings are currently used to cover my rent. The last figure which i bought was the lovely Kureha from the Shining Tears X Wind anime, by Good Smile Company. That was ages ago.

So until i get that first paycheck, settle some debts (not much) & get my life on track, it seems my collection of collectibles will remain static for a while. Luckily i've some static car models (the Tamiya 1:24 scale series) which isn't completed yet. At least that ought to kill my craving for the figures for a while. Huhuhu....

Sayonara Rei-chan~~~ (T _ T)~#

No comments: