Friday, February 8, 2008

Drive-thru toilet?

Had a drive to an orphanage last week. On the way back, we (me, my mom n lil' sis) dropped by a McD outlet at a Petronas service station somewhere near the Technology Park at Bukit Jalil. Since we were in a bit of hurry, i decided to go through the drive-thru counter. And look what we have here... the ordering section was placed in front of..... the ladies' toilet.

Oh my God. What the heck were they thinking when they set up the place. It's like you're ordering something from the toilet. To make matters worse, the front door of the toilet wasn't even closed. Guess public peeking (that voyeurism to some of you) is allowed here. Darn.

I will never go there again! (# ~ #)@

The scene as viewed from Aoi-chan. The dialog:
McD Kid: "Hi Sir. What would like to order for today?"
Customer: "Do you sell toilet rolls? I need a couple..."
McD Kid: ??????

2 comments:

m3t4ph0R said...

u always ev sweet memories with toilet. want me to reminisce u with the story about luvly UIA toilet? specifically Uthman Block A. ;)

Nik said...

The scene as viewed from Aoi-chan. The dialog:
McD Kid: "Hi Sir. What would like to order for today?"
Customer: "Do you sell toilet rolls? Any shampoo or Vaseline lotion? I need a couple of moment with myself. Also, got to hit some stubborn lil bro la, m3t4ph0r sent me a new 3gp.. sooo desperate maa"
McD Kid: wat the hell??????