Sunday, February 17, 2008

Blog time!

And here it is~ The long awaited first blog to be posted from my new apartment~~~
So... what to start with? A lil' bit of doujin perhaps? Nope. Let's get some update on what's happening around my life first...
On my adaptation to working life schedule, i think i'm gettin' the hang of it. Did my first OT (overtime, but i'm not paid for it) today. The office doesn't seem to eerie without the others though since most of the time the office is supposed to be quiet anyway. (What do you expect to happen in an office type job? A samba party????). Other than that, my life boredom level had gone down with the introduction of tasks. Thank goodness for that. Oh yeah, first paycheck is due next week (HAHAHAHAHA!). So don't bother calling me if you're thinking of getting a taste of it... i know whom i want to treat first~~~
Oh yeah, this internet connection. The internet is courtesy of Hani (Aero student, IIUM daaa... not 'honey') through his broadband thingy, So thanks to him for this.
Hmmm... what else? Oh yeah, thanks also to the macha by the side of the road to work every morning for providing me with the daily dose of the Star newspaper...
Ok, this one is acceptably long already. This is the last one: To all fellow Malaysians, don't forget to vote.
Right. The end. Let's go to the next one...

No comments: