Monday, August 3, 2009

Quickie - 3/8/2009; Sickness and Muhassabah

Been sick since Wednesday last week. Thank God it's not H1N1. I haven't fully recovered up to this point, but well enough to get back in the office. Only the occasional cough and the still sore throat bugging me from time to time.

Being sick has it's wonders for me. For a person whose immune system is odd to the extent that it's hard for me to get sick but it's worse than others if i did, i see it as a time for me to Muhassabah myself. It seems that i haven't been taking good care of myself the past weeks, more importantly i haven't been taking care of my conduct at all. Seems that God is only fair in giving me His warning. In any case, i'd like to apologize to anyone whom i've taken some stick to lately. I'm only human afterall.

Blog to continue as usual~~~

No comments: