Monday, August 24, 2009

Quickie - 24/8/2009; Despair, hope & Ramadhan

Had a very jumbled up time last week. Had to do this and that, whilst preparing myself for the month of Ramadhan... and made a very2 big mistake in sending Aoi-chan for a wash. I have to admit that it was entirely my fault that Aoi-chan looked screwed up (full of scratches all over) after the wash. I gave them the order to remove the dirt (which was actually cement, darn that construction site!) and... i think you get the idea. Adding insult to my already bad injury, i had a go myself at removing the rest (they stopped once they realized that if they didn't, it'll only make matters worse) but... again, you get the idea (i screwed up... even more). Despair! AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!
Three options were laid before me (hope); leave it as it is (rejected point blank; am i mad to leave it like that?) or gamble on a full body polish or get a respray... in which i chose the second option. Largely because it's cheaper (although it's a gamble) and partially because i need to use Aoi-chan since my sister had already taken the spare car to IIUM. Alhamdulillah... although some of the scratches are still there, at least Aoi-chan looked better than before the treatment. And more sparkling too. Money well spent then, for now. Here's hoping that those remaining scratches will not do harm later on... gulp!

Oh, lest i forget, i'd like to wish every Muslim out there

Ramadhan Kareem~~~!
Happy fasting! And may Allah bless and protect us all throughout the month!

No comments: