Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BVC100 Special Announcement

Err.... God i'm late in informing you guys about this. But it's better now nonetheless.

I'm getting engaged. It'll be on this Saturday, 6/6/2009

... coinciding with Agong's Birthday.

With whom? Well... it's a long story. To cut it short, i met my soon to be fiance in PROTON, but she's in a different department. Somehow or another, she seemed like the person i've longed to find for so long. And here we are.

Date for marriage? Well... that one i'll announce later. But whenever it is, i'll be sure to put it here as a special invitation for you all.

Would also like to take the opportunity to say Happy Birthday to our beloved Agong, congratulation to KE (my now former housemate), Izad, Pakya, Zayd and the others (forgive me if i miss out your names) who got married last weekend or getting married this weekend. May Allah bless our lives~~~

1 comment:

babechiwa said...

congratulation... same date with my anniversary...