Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quickie - 25/1/2009

Seems that my hunches are now justified. As i type this, i'm currently lounging around in the Golden Club lounge of the MAS, whilst waiting for the 10 o'clock flight to Kota Bharu. Now i'm watching A1 GP, Fairuz just passed someone.

Yesterday, i had a very hectic evening trying to debug something related to my work. Thinking that was it, i was then bombarded with another task. In other words, my weekend was robbed.

But thankfully, that was it. Since Monday and Tuesday are public holidays (in conjunction with the Chinese New Year celebration) so i can now enjoy the company of my family. Oh yes, this is a family trip. Don't get me wrong that i suddenly decided to splurge some dough unnecessarily... unless if it was a road trip.

Anyways, hope everyone will enjoy the remaining holidays as how i expect to enjoy mine... oh wait, i can't. That's why i brought my laptop. Still got work to finish off. Rats

One more thing, to all our Chinese friends out there

Gong Xi Fa Cai

and may you have a prosperous year ahead~~~

No comments: