Sunday, March 30, 2008

2 recalls; One needed, one seriously needed...

Darn! The two previous post is long! I'm gonna make this as simple as possible, so here goes...

1. Had myself weighed last week and surprised by the amount i've gained in 2 months. Recalled the days when i played basketball and how much i weighed back then. With that as a goal, i restarted my old room exercise routine... about 15mins per day. Couple that with the puasa sunat (fasting), i've lost 3kg so far. Pretty good start huh? But things are going to be harder after this... dunno why, but i just feel like saying that.

2. Heard some news that Proton might be doing a recall on Savvy to replace some parts. It is said to be the spindle parts for the rear wheels. It is also said to be free and covered under warranty. When? Sometime this week or next week. The affected cars are all that is made before December 2007. The December 2007 and upwards Savvy have those new components installed from the factory. Seems like Aoi-chan is going to meet the 'doctors' again...

Hani and Syazwan playing with the scales at Genting. This got me thinking... "When was the last time i weighed myself???"...

... and this got me thinking "I don't want to look like Genting's fat mascots!!!". Oh dear...

No comments: